The attorneys at Ullenberg Law Offices SC represent a variety of clients in a variety of business matters. In the past we have helped clients from Wisconsin and other parts of the United States:
- Structure their business operations in the most effective manner,
- Protect their businesses from predatory lawsuits and regulatory action,
- Enforce their business contracts with vendors, customers, and affiliates, and
- Coordinate ownership transitions, sales, and dissolutions of their businesses.
Whether you need to make a decision on whether you should organize your business as a limited liability company or a corporation, or what protections you should incorporate into a contract to buy a new business or subsidiary, Ullenberg Law Offices SC can help.
Experienced. Atty. Alexander Ullenberg has successfully enforced business contracts on appeal.
- Converting/Biophile Laboratories, Inc. v. Ludlow Composites Corp., 2006 WI App 187, 296 Wis.2d 273, 722 N.W.2d 633 (Published) [Contract forum selection clause does not require venue in the stated court unless it is written in a mandatory form.]
What’s the first step?
Whether you need a lot of help – or a little – the first step is to contact us. Tell us what you’d like to accomplish and we’ll explain the most effective and efficient ways to achieve your goals.