The attorneys at Ullenberg Law Offices SC have drafted:
- Powers of attorney for health care,
- Powers of attorney for finances, and
- Trusts for clients over the years.
We have also helped clients get their legal affairs in order after a parent or spouse passed away – whether that means
- Settling a trust,
- Transferring property, or
- Taking an estate through probate proceedings.
Whether you need help drafting your will or settling a complex estate where the beneficiaries are all arguing as to the terms of the will, Ullenberg Law Offices SC can help.
What’s the first step?
Whether you need a lot of help – or a little – the first step is to contact us. Tell us what you’d like to accomplish, and we’ll explain the most effective and efficient ways to achieve your goals.